Service Application Procedures

To open a Utility Account with the Town of Bladenboro you will need to bring the following documentation to the Town Hall:

  1. Valid picture ID {Drivers License or State issued ID}
  2. Social Security Card
  3. Copy of Rental or Lease Agreement {if you are not the owner of the property}
  4. Applicable Deposit payment. {Cash, Check or Money Order - Credit/Debit cards are not accepted}

Service applications must be completed in person at the Town Hall {411 Ivey Street} for verification of identity of applicant.